CII Fingerprinting services Inc. offers its services at the lowest rates available in Downtown Toronto.
Ink & Roll Fingerprints: $40 + HST
Digital Fingerprinting: $50 + HST (includes electronic submission of your fingerprints to the RCMP)*.
Digitized Ink Fingerprints for applicants outside Canada: $125 + HST (includes converting your ink fingerprints to digital and submitting them electronically to the RCMP using the CardScan technology)*
* Does not include RCMP fees of $25 payable to the RCMP for non exempt applications (exempted are fingerprints submissions for Canadian Citizenship, Canadian immigration and volunteer work applications).
Notarizing documents and certifying true copies:
Commissioning Affidavits & Statutory Declarations: $40 + HST
Administering Oaths and declarations: $40 + HST
Certifying true copies & Notarizing documents: $40 + HST
What to bring to your appointment:
You are required to bring two pieces of Government IDs to your appointment for any of the services above. At least one ID must have a photo.
Examples of accepted identification documents you should bring with you:
Passport (Canadian or foreign).
- Driver's License (Canadian or Foreign).
- Nexus Card.
- Provincial ID card (e. Ontario ID Card).
- Canadian Citizenship Card.
- Permanent Resident Card.
- University or College Student ID Card.
- Federal, Provincial and Municipal employee ID Card.
- Certificate of Indian Status.
- Military Family ID card (MFID).
- National Defense Record of Service Card.
- Canadian National Institute of the Blind (CNIB) ID card.4
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC).
- Birth Certificate (Canadian or Foreign).
- Certificate of Live Birth.
- Baptismal Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Immigration documents (e. Work and Study Permits, Visitor Record, Protected Person Document)
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
- Veteran Affairs Health Identification Card
- Hospital Admission Card.
- Canadian Blood Services Card.
- Fishing/Hunting License.
* Certified True Copies of IDs are also accepted
Please take note that:
- It is recommended that applicants bring with them a letter or a file number from the requesting source, if applicable;
- All digital fingerprinting requests for Canadian Citizenship must include a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The letter must include the address for third party results and should have a CIC file number, which will be included in your transaction.
- Cer¬ti¬fied true copies are also accepted.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about the ID requirements.